KLAY Domlur is an independent stand alone buglow which has a beautiful outdoor area with a sand pit, dedicated art room, and an after school activity room where we conduct Zumba and Karate classes. They also have an active kitchen where we make fresh hygienic food.
- Senior Toddler (Timing 10.00 am - 12.00 pm)
- Pre K (Timing 9.00 am – 12.00 pm)
- Junior Toddler (Timing 10.00 am - 12 pm)
- Half Day Care (9.00 am - 1.30 pm)
- Extended Half Day Care (9.00 am - 3.30 pm)
- Full Day Care (9.00 am - 6.00 pm)
- Extended Full Day Care (8.30 am - 7.30 pm)
After School Care
- Jr. After School Daycare (12.30 pm - 6.00 pm)
- Jr. Extended School Daycare (12.30 pm - 7.30 pm)
- Sr. After School Daycare (3.30 pm - 6.00 pm)
- Sr. Extended School Daycare (3.30 pm - 7.30 pm)
- Emergency/Backup Care (Only for registered parents)
KLAY Schools are compliant with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards. We adhere to the following KLAY standards in all our centers across India.
With an adult to child ratio 1:3, you can be rest assured that your child will receive personalized care and love by the well trained staff.
At KLAY a continuous, systematic formal and informal assessment of a child is done based on daily observation. Anecdotal records and daily activities of a child are shared with parents through diary communication on a daily basis. Progress reports and portfolios are shared at the end of the term.
KLAY’s Multiple Intelligence based curriculum ensure that children learn at their own pace, through their indivisual interests while still being exposed to a wide variety of age appropriate academic and co-curriculur activities.
Different abilities that we at KLAY focus are Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, Bodily-kinesthetic, Intrapersonal, Spatial, Musical, Interpersonal and Naturalistic.
KLAY encourages and builds community awareness and relationship through:
- Visits to charitable institutions.
- Interactive sessions with community services like hospital, fire-station, post-offices etc.
- Inviting community helpers and health care providers for interactive sessions and workshops.
- Educational field trips to places of interest like zoo, museum, supermarket, bank, historic monuments.
KLAY centres are colourful, clean and child friendly. All the furniture is at child height and that include bathrooms! Children are encouraged to be independent about their needs.
KLAY provides well maintained, ventilated and organized physical environment to ensure safety and security along with fun.Our various learning zones are: creative zone, block zone, nature zone, cycle zone, book zone, theatre zone, discovery zone, wet zone – all of which have constant adult supervision.
KLAY believes in ‘Healthy Mind, Healthy Body’. Keeping a clean environment by using non-toxic educational resources and developing healthy habits are role-modeled by the staff. The staff is well-trained in First Aid.
262 and 263 Amar Jyothi Layout,
Survey No. 57 to 82, Intermediate Ring Road
, Near Embassy Golf Links