KLAY at Rajajinagar provides childcare for kids from age of 6 months up to 10 years. They also support schooling for kids between 15 months to 4 years and offer after school care for older kids. This center is conveniently located at the Brigade Galaxy Club at Brigade Gateway, which is a residential community. It is in the same campus as WTC.
At KLAY, safety is our first priority. Child safety measures are in place all around the center - electrical points are safe guarded, fire extinguisher, fire exits and coverage on CCTV Live streaming. We have different zones for the kids to explore and build their imagination. We have sufficient outdoor space sand a big sand pit area for the kids to play in. They thrive on cleanliness - our centres are sanitized every week and are well-equipped with children’s washrooms, wash basins and a diaper changing station.
- Senior Toddler (Timing 10.00 am - 12.00 pm)
- Pre K (Timing 9.00 am – 12.00 pm)
- Junior Toddler (Timing 10.00 am - 12 pm)
- Half Day Care (9.00 am - 1.30 pm)
- Extended Half Day Care (9.00 am - 3.30 pm)
- Full Day Care (9.00 am - 6.00 pm)
- Extended Full Day Care (8.30 am - 7.30 pm)
After School Care
- Jr. After School Daycare (12.30 pm - 6.00 pm)
- Jr. Extended School Daycare (12.30 pm - 7.30 pm)
- Sr. After School Daycare (3.30 pm - 6.00 pm)
- Sr. Extended School Daycare (3.30 pm - 7.30 pm)
- Emergency/Backup Care (Only for registered parents)
KLAY Schools are compliant with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards. We adhere to the following KLAY standards in all our centers across India.
With an adult to child ratio 1:3, you can be rest assured that your child will receive personalized care and love by the well trained staff.
At KLAY a continuous, systematic formal and informal assessment of a child is done based on daily observation. Anecdotal records and daily activities of a child are shared with parents through diary communication on a daily basis. Progress reports and portfolios are shared at the end of the term.
KLAY’s Multiple Intelligence based curriculum ensure that children learn at their own pace, through their indivisual interests while still being exposed to a wide variety of age appropriate academic and co-curriculur activities.
Different abilities that we at KLAY focus are Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, Bodily-kinesthetic, Intrapersonal, Spatial, Musical, Interpersonal and Naturalistic.
KLAY encourages and builds community awareness and relationship through:
- Visits to charitable institutions.
- Interactive sessions with community services like hospital, fire-station, post-offices etc.
- Inviting community helpers and health care providers for interactive sessions and workshops.
- Educational field trips to places of interest like zoo, museum, supermarket, bank, historic monuments.
KLAY centres are colourful, clean and child friendly. All the furniture is at child height and that include bathrooms! Children are encouraged to be independent about their needs.
KLAY provides well maintained, ventilated and organized physical environment to ensure safety and security along with fun.Our various learning zones are: creative zone, block zone, nature zone, cycle zone, book zone, theatre zone, discovery zone, wet zone – all of which have constant adult supervision.
KLAY believes in ‘Healthy Mind, Healthy Body’. Keeping a clean environment by using non-toxic educational resources and developing healthy habits are role-modeled by the staff. The staff is well-trained in First Aid.
- Transportation Facility
Ground Floor, Galaxy Club, Brigade Gateway,
Dr. Rajkumar Road,
, Next To World Trade Centre
1 Reviews | 1 Recommend