Hi mom be ready to prepare Bonda with left over idli batter. It is very delicious and tasty. It's a South indian dish especially from Andhra rayalaseema.
Idli batter- 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Baking soda-a pinch
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Ajwain 1/2 tbspn
Rice flour-1 tbspn
Curry leaves finely chopped
Oil for frying
• Take idli batter in a bowl.
• Add all the ingredients to it except oil and mix them thoroughly.
• Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
• When the oil is heated take a spoon of batter with hands and leave in to oil carefully.
• Fry it in a medium flame until Bondas get golden colour.
• As Bondas will come to a golden brown colour then take to serving plate.
• Yummy yummy easy to make Bondas are ready to eat for evening snacks.