Friends we may read several information but talking and sharing information helps us.
So today I am sharing fact of delivery.
1. Labour pain starts with a mild pain. When you get mild pain which comes and goes for specific time interval. Then you will know it's a labour pain.
2. Normal delivery is going to be painful. Yes! It is going to be heck lot of painful. C-section is going to be painful in its own way.
3. Whatever you pack in your delivery bag to the hospital still you are going to fall shortage of items. (Especially panties.)
4. You need really big sanitary pads. So it's best to carry mommy sanitary pads. Usually, hospitals provide them but buy them for your home use as well.
4. Don't go by the videos available online where they show mommies delivering babies easily. It is the toughest task but a fruitful task which shows you how strong a woman is.
5. If you have been to Lamaze classes or Antenatal classes, it may help you to some extent.
6. For doctors and nurses, it is a common thing to deliver the baby. So don't expect special and additional care from them. (high-end hospitals they may pretend to be supportive) .But you have to do everything and everybody else is there just for support even your family.
7. And colostrum won't come immediately after delivery. It totally depends from person to person. So be patient.
8. And hug your baby as soon as they give you.
8. You are going to be emotional as soon as you come out of the labour room and as soon as you get your baby👶. Be strong mommies. It is common for every mom out there. So worry and be happy.🙂
I am sharing these facts so that every mommy-to-be is prepared and stays strong throughout her delivery journey.
Hope the post was helpful.
I am planning to write about what all needs to be packed in our hospital bag. If you'll are interested please drop your comments. I will be grateful to write about it.
.Disclaimer( the post shared is just by my experience and It did not mean to hurt anybody feeling. And I am not any practicing doctor)
#divyathemom #bbcreatorclub #delivery #labourpain #postpartum #postpartumcare #pregnancytips #pregnencycare #hyderabad #bangalore #karnataka