I have always been a fat kid or in other words healthy chubby girl. Many times I have been made fun of at school but I never cared but inside me I knew it hurts. I was never into exercising infact I had gym phobia. But after my pregnancy when I stood up on weighing scale I was shocked and shattered, 98kgs. I got scared, obesity can bring along various life long diseases. I didn't wanted that, I want my child to see me as enthusiastic and fit mom. I decided to take care of myself, first I tried to starve myself which was not a good idea as my stamina was gone. I did loose some weight but ended up with loose skin. My husband pushed me to go to gym but my phobia was coming before me. So I opted for Personal training instead. I can say for sure that it was the wisest decision I took. I didn't only loose weight but gained stamina, I was happier, looked beautiful. My school friends couldn't recognize me. I think if I can anybody can. From 98kgs to 62kgs, the journey I wouldn't say was easy, it was difficult but I knew I have to do it. I have cried with pain, missed some of my fav foods but the result today is all worth for.
Sharing few tips which helped me loose weight :
1) Drinking Jeera water in morning.
2) Including chia seeds in my diet which kept my stomach full for long.
3) Black coffee shot before exercising helped me gain the strength to exercise.
4) Less carbs more protein diet.
5) Keeping my dinner light.
6) Bowl full of salads, veggies was my go to diet.
7) Eat in portions, count your calories religiously.
8) Never say never, you will love what you will see later.
9) Keep yourself motivated, I am strong I can do anything, I will achieve what I have thought.
10) To loose weight 30% is exercising and 70% is your diet. Keep your taste buds aside, talk to yourself about how harmful fried food could be for yourself.
11) Take proper sleep so that you can start your morning with full energy to exercise.
12) Have handful of nuts as snacks instead of chips, biscuits and Namkeens.
13) Learn to say NO to people who force you to eat unhealthy because EK DIN TOH CHALTA HAI. I am sorry but your one bad meal can make a lot of difference.
I am thankful that I have a family that supported me in my weight loss journey.
Ask me any question. I will keep posting more tips because they are endless.