Low calorie zucchini noodles (Zoodles)
Ready in 15-20 mins
Salt and black pepper to taste
Dried basil seasoning
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or feta cheese
• First get your noodles ready, easiest way is to use a spiralizer (hand spiralizer are easily available on amazon).
• Thoroughly wash the zucchinis and then cut off the ends of the zucchini. Pro tip - don't peel the zucchini otherwise the noodles will be mushy.
• Insert one end of the zucchini into the spiralizer and twist the zucchini with one hand while holding the spiralizer steady with the other.
• Pan fry/stir fry zucchini noodles by adding 1-2 tsp olive oil for 4-5 mins over medium-high heat. It may take longer depending on the quantity of zoodles.
• Remember to use less oil as zucchinis have water of their own so they don't need extra oil for cooking.
• Now add salt and pepper to taste along with all your seasonings. Add red chilli flakes if you like spicy.
• Also add sliced cherry tomatoes on top and cook for 2-3 mins.
• Now once ready to serve add grated parmesan cheese on top or you can also use feta cheese for lower calories.
Optional extra - You can cook zoodles with your choice of pasta sauce (my favorite are arrabiata and even roasted garlic & bell peppers sauce)
Add your choice of additional veggies with this pasta like sauteed mushrooms, sweet corns but I like it simple and easy peasy! #bbcreatorsclub