1. Apple - 1/2 washed and peeled
2. Organic Oats - 100 gm
3. Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
4. Date puree can be used for sweetening however do not feed sugar / honey to babies below 12 months
1. In a pan, boil water and add oats to it.
2. Add the chopped apple to the oats.
3. Cook till the oats are nicely cooked and the apple turns tender
4. Transfer the pan contents in a blender for a smooth consistency.
5. Add water/ breastmilk / formula - as required and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Serve lukewarm and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"