Couscous 3/4 cup
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal) 1 teaspoon
Split Bengal gram (chana dal) 1 teaspoon
Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Curry leaves 10
Medium onion finely chopped 1
Medium tomato finely chopped 1
Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
Green peas blanched 1/2 cup
Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1 teaspoons
1) Take couscous in a mixing bowl, add salt and mix well. Add 1½ cups hot water, cover the bowl with a cling wrap and set aside.
2) Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, split black gram and split Bengal gram, sauté till the grams are golden brown.
3) Add ginger, green chillies and curry leaves and sauté. Add onion and sauté till fragrant. Add tomato and salt, mix and cook till tomatoes become soft.
4) Add turmeric powder and sauté for ½ minute.
5) Remove the cling wrap and separate the couscous grains with a fork. Add this with green peas to the pan and mix well.
6) Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes