Oatmeal 2 cups
Walnuts kernels 1/2 cup
Medium ripe bananas 2
Raisins 1/4 cup
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Maple syrup 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Melted butter 2 tablespoons
Strawberry jam mixed with 2 tbsps water and melted 4 tablespoons
1) Preheat oven to 180º C.
2) Take oats, walnut kernels, baking powder, cinnamon powder and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix well.
3) Break eggs into another mixing bowl and beat with an electric beater. Add milk and maple syrup and continue to beat. Add vanilla essence and butter and beat again.
4) Peel and diagonally slice the bananas. Make a layer of bananas in a glass baking dish. Sprinkle raisins over them.
5) Spread the oats mixture over the raisins. Pour the egg-milk mixture and ensure that it reaches the bottom of the dish. Drizzle strawberry jam all over the top.
6) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven.
7) Scoop out ladleful of baked oats and fruits onto serving plates and serve immediately.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes