Burger buns 4
Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
Salt to taste
Vinegar 2 teaspoons
Lemon juice 2 tablespo teaspoon
Medium onion finely chopped 1
Medium tomato finely chopped 1
Medium cucumber peeled and finely chopped 1
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
Black peppercorns crushed to taste
1) To make each portion, halve 1 burger bun, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on each half, place them in the air fryer basket and cook at 180º C for 4-5 minutes.
2) Heat 2 cups water in a deep non-stick pan, add salt and bring it to a boil. Add ½ tsp vinegar and mix well. Break 1 egg and drop in center of the pan and let it poach. Similarly poach another egg. Transfer the prepared poached eggs on a plate.
3) Take the bun halves out of the air fryer and place on the work top.
4) Halve the avocado, scoop out the flesh of ½ avocado and put into a bowl. Add ½ tablespoon lemon juice and mash with a fork.
5) To make a salad, take onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves, salt, 1 tsp lemon juice and crushed peppercorns in another bowl and mix well.
6) Keep the bun halves on a serving platter, spread some avocado mixture over each half, place a poached egg on each half, put ¼ salad mixture on one side and serve immediately.
7) Make more portions in the same way.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes