3 coloured capsicums finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Green zucchini finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Broccoli blanched and cut into small pieces 6-8 florets
Corn kernels boiled 1 tablespoon
Whole what flour rotis 8
Olive oil 1 tablespo as required
Black pepper powder to taste
Paprika 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Green olives sliced 2-3
Processed cheese grated 2 tablespo as required
Salsa to serve
1) Heat 1-2 pieces of coal directly on flame.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add mixed capsicums, zucchini, broccoli florets and corn kernels and sauté for 1 minute.
3) Add pepper powder, paprika and salt and sauté for 1 minute. Transfer into a bowl. Place green olive slices and cheese on top.
4) Make a cavity in the center of the bowl.
5) Place a small steel bowl in the center of the vegetable bowl. Put the hot coal pieces in the steel bowl, drizzle some olive oil on top and cover the vegetable bowl immediately with aluminium foil. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. Remove the steel bowl.
6) Mix the smoked vegetable mixture well.
7) Heat a non-stick tawa and grease with some olive oil.
8) Keep the rotis on the worktop. To prepare one quesadilla, spread some smoked vegetable mixture on one roti, top with some cheese and cover with another roti. Press lightly.
9) Place the quesadilla on hot tawa and cook, turning sides, till both sides are golden brown and crisp. Make more quesadillas similarly.
11) Cut each quesadillas into triangles and serve hot with salsa.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App