Green Gram ½ cup
Bengal Gram 1 cup
Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Asafoetida ¼ teaspoon
Baking powder ½ teaspoon
Soda bicarbonate ½ teaspoon
Buttermilk ¾ cup
Curry leaves 5-6
Oil to cook
Red chilli powder ¼ teaspoon
Salt to taste
Processed cheese grated For topping
1) Put gram flour, green gram, ginger, greenchillies, asafoetida, baking powder and soda bicarbonate into a bowl. Add buttermilk and mix well.
2) Roughly chop curry leaves and add and mix well.
3) Heat1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan.
4) Add red chilli powder to the bowl and mix well. Add salt and mix well.
5) Pour a ladleful of batter in the pan and spread into a pancake. Let the underside cook till golden. Flip and let the other side cook till golden. Similarly prepare the remaining pancakes.
6) Place each pancake on serving plates, top with 1 tbsp grated cheese and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App