Finger millet (ragi / nachni) flour 1 cup + for dusting
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tablespoon + as required
1) Heat 2 cups water in a non-stick pan. Add salt and oil and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce heat, add millet flour and mix well. Switch off heat, mix, cover and set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool down to room temperature.
3) Apply some oil on the worktop, place the millet flour dough on it and knead well. Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into pedas.
4) Dust the pedas with a little flour and roll out into rotis.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa. Place rotis on it, one by one, and roast for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place the rotis on direct flame and puff them.
6 Place them on a serving plate and serve hot
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App