Apples 2 medium
Refined Flour 1 cup
Baking soda a pinch
Cinnamon powder ¼ teaspoon
Castor sugar (caster sugar) 3 tablespoon
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Milk 1 cup
Butter 1 tablespoon
brown sugar/jaggery 8 tablespoon
1) Put refined flour, egg, baking soda, cinnamon powder, castor sugar and vanilla essence into a bowl and mix. Add milk and mix well till smooth batter is formed.
2) Heat non-stick pan.
3) Cut apples into wedges, remove seeds and slice thinly.
4) Add butter to the pan and let it melt. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread into a pancake. Top with apple slices and cook on low heat till the underside is golden.
5) Flip and cook till the other side is golden. Flip again, spread 2 tbsps brown sugar on top and let the sugar melt. Flip once again and cook for 1 minute. Similarly prepare all the pancakes.
6) Transfer the pancakes onto serving plates and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes