Many of you asked me about the recipes that should be given to kids in winter , because of the nose blockage and cold and cough toddlers finds it difficult to drink milk and it is very difficult job to feed them when they are low.
Besan halwa or sheera is not only a delicious dessert for toddlers, kids as well as adults , but also a verified home remedy for cold and cough .
This besan halwa is very quick to prepare, perfect for winters and works wonder for running nose, sore throat and severe cough.
So recipe is given below
1. In a saucepan heat jaggery and add 1/2 cup of water until it melts. Set aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add roasted besan flour to it. Mix it well. Take care to not to form any lumps.
3. Add jaggery water along with cardamom powder when mixture starts to get thicken. Stir it continuously .
4. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of water. Give a boil for 2-3 minutes until porridge like consistency is reached.
Some important points about the besan ka sheera is listed below.
• It’s effective for cold and cough when taken at night before sleeping and serve;the besan halwa warm .For;babies, not less than 8 or 9 months when you introduce for the first time, Offer 2-3 tsp of this besan halwa before sleep. Slowly increase the quantity based on baby’s interest and tolerance.
• Don’t offer water to your baby at least for an hour after feeding this Besan halwa.
• Thin consistency is preferable if being consumed as a remedy for cold and cough.
Do enjoy this recipe in winters and use it as a cure and prevention for cold .
If you like the recipe please comment below
Do enjoy this recipe in winters and use it as a cure
and prevention for cold.
If you like the recipe please comment below. #babiesofinstagram #babieswithstyle #babieswithswag #Cutiepie #smilingbaby #motherhood #kidsofinstagram #babyblogger #mumfie #childreningram #citycutebaby #motherblogger #FashionBloggers #IndianBlogger #bloggersofindia #Momspresso @momspresso #cure #winterrecipes #creatorsclub #newparent #babycarennutrition #BBCreatorsClub #mominfluencer #indianmominfluencer #indianmom #mombloggerindia #indianinstagrammer
to open in App