Top 5 most important things to remember in baby development.
While growing up it is important to make sure your child is getting a safe and loving environment. It is also important to make sure your child is learning the right thing to gain some deeper understanding of life.
Some parents want to protect their child to that extent that they forget to let them live their life.In this article I am going to tell you the 5 important things you can do to make sure your child gets the right upbringing.
1. Make them feel secured and loved. Make them feel their importance in your life.
2. Do not compare your child with other child. It will destroy his self esteem. Some parents like to praise other child more than their own. Why I never understood that? If God has given you your own doll then why would you want to see other’s? Groom your own.
3. Do not insult your child in front of others. If you want to yell at them for their wrong doings then never do it in front of others. What will you gain by insulting your own blood and flesh? It is YOUR duty to protect and care for this little wonder. So, Why hurt them?
4. Do not always tell them do this do that. If they are doing things the wrong way encourage them to make it right. But never make them feel that they are useless. If they are making mistakes then help them understand their mistakes and how to rectify it. Only a mistake can lead to a perfect person but remember Nobody can be perfect everybody has flows even as a parent you are also not perfect.
5. Let them decide. The last decision should be theirs. Give them choice to decide for themselves. Please, let them be independent not dependent on you. Just even God has given their children to decide their own fate. So, why can’t you? You are not God. Just be the human parent your baby wants YOU to understand their feeling, their need to be free willed.
Just be the parent that your baby would be proud to have you as a parent. Remember that your goal is not to make them afraid of you but share their feelings with you. A love of a mother should be enough for a child to not find it elsewhere. Let them remember you but do not let them want to forget you. A child should want to be with you not run away from you. If you think your little one has these kind of feeling than just think where YOU have gone wrong as a parent? Because only if have just ruined the beginning then the end result would never be good. Don’t always blame the child because it is parent’s responsibility to give them the proper environment. But still after you have done your part and gave your best but your child is the one not learning then leave him to learn own his own.
Let the God be the one to teach him a lesson as a teacher. 👍🤰👪👩👩👧👦