Today's topic is why we should not give salt, sugar and honey before 1 year to our baby.
*Before 1 year of age salt requirement is 1 gm which is fulfilled with either breast milk or formula milk.
*Excess salt can lead to problem in kidneys.
*Sugar is processed with lots of chemicals which cn be harmful.
* It can lead to tooth decay.
* Some honey contains a bacteria which is can cause botulism.
* After 1 year baby is ready to fight that bacteria and it becomes easy to digest.
1. While starting with solids give natural flavors to your baby.
2. Despite of giving them sugar give food that contains natural sugar.
3. Offer food in its original taste so that baby can explore everything. #letsdoit #bbccreatorclub #newparent #babyeating
to open in App