• Commitment : This is particularly important in co- parenting families. Reassure your children it is OK to love all of their parents and siblings; don't make them feel guilty.
• Appreciation : Teach and use appreciative language and gestures. Children learn from adult examples.
• Communication : Keep your communication positive, listen to all opinions and don't forget to lighten the mood with laughter when tensions are running high.
• Time together : Mealtime is a great place to start. Include family members in Menu planning, Shopping and Food preparation.
• Spiritual wellness : Share your views about your beliefs and why they are important to you.
• Crisis and Stress : Be mindful of how others in the family feel when things are stressful. Encourage family members to work together and share feelings when the going gets tough.
#cupofparenthood #mimihira #bbcreatorsclub #creatorsclub #positiveparenting #smartparenting #parenting #parentingblogger #lifeofmrssouthmumbai #mrssouthmumbai #parenthood #dailyparenting
to open in App