1 glass of water ( water don’t have to be hot or warm. Room temperature will be fine)
1 plate vegetable poha/ upma /savyiyan / 2 idli and sambhar with coconut chutney. 1 glass milk with jaggery / 1 cup tea.
Any fruit / fruit salad
Half an hour before 1 cup salad
1 katori mixed vegetable , 2 chapati, 1 cup curd, 1 cup dal.
1 glass milk with jaggery/ 1 cup tea + ½ cup corn flakes namkeen / poha namkeen / bhel / khakhra
1 bowl vegetable khichdi / 1.5 cup daliya sweet or vegetable or plain / 1 chapati, 1 cup moong dal ,1 cup green vegetables/ 1 papad.
* This meal chart is made for healthy people.
* If a person is suffering from any kind of life long disease like :- Diabetes, asthma, heart problem please consult with your doctor first.
* 8 to 10 glass of water should be consumed at any cost.
* Do not start your day without drinking water first. It doesn't have to be hot room temperature will be fine too.
* Eat your salads half an hour before lunch and dinner.
And last do not ever think that following a diet chart will be enough to make you slim or you will lose weight in 1 week. It doesn't work that way. You have to understand that a diet chart is only an idea of what your meal should be. You have eaten lots of unhealthy foods before and do not wish for some miracle to happen and 'ABRA-CADABRA' You are slim now.
That is all bullshit. Just give your body time to adjust according to your new meal plan and do lots of exercise too. Sleep on time. Eat only healthy foods for 6 months. Eventually you will start to feel so many changes in your body. By giving it time and the love your body craves.
So, take an oath to start slowly and gently. You will be amazed by the effect it will have on your body.