Taking care of mental health during pregnancy Many expecting moms feel anxious or depressed at some point in their pregnancy, and some may even need treatment for it.
But such a problem doesn't have to be a problem for you or your baby.
This can be easily prevented by some simple ways and can make your pregnancy mentally peaceful for you.
1. Exercise Yoga, poses allowed in pregnancy
2. Talk to a trustworthy friend
3. Embrace the beauty of silence in nature
4. Meditation will always help
5. Talk to your baby in the womb
These are some simplest of things you can practice and get rid of all the anxiety during your pregnancy.