So did you know pumpkin is a power packed food for your baby.
Why give pumpkin:
• pumpkin is rich in calcium and magnesium this helps in developing stronger bones.
• pumpkin is again rich in vit A which results in improving eye vision.
• this is fiber packed vegetable this helps easing constipation.
Ways you can feed pumpkin to your baby:
• pumpkin purée for early starters is a very good option.
• pumpkin soup is very tasty and super nutritional.
• grated pumpkin paratha.
• pumpkin fires as finger food advisable for toddlers.
• pumpkin curry with wheat roti
• boiled pumpkin can be added to salads.
Share with me if you have any other ways to feed pumpkin or if you wish to know recipes for any of the above.
to open in App