Food is essential for growth no doubt but yes outdoor play is really important which is gradually decreasing in this generation..
Kids remain indoors , hooked to the mobiles and TV catroon channels .
We as a parent have to take extra responsibility in ensuring that outdoor play is as essential as food for good health .
A few benefits of out door play can be listed here .
1. It helps the baby be healthy and fit.Vit D is absorbed from Sunlight which is essential for bones and teeth .It also helps in exercising the muscles and thus encourages growth and development.
2. It increases the social skills in kids .it helps the kids interact with other kids and develop social skills which becomes limited in an enclosed space .
3. It teaches the child indepence and they learn to take small decisions .
4. It helps the child get the quota of Oxygen . Breathing fresh air is really important and this helps us take high volume of oxygen into our lungs
5. It aids in learning . For example many kids who are late in speech and hesitate to speak gradually pick up words from the surroundings and thus the learning happens ..
Thus outdoor activities help the child in many ways . Encourage outdoor play and the child with be away from mobile radiation and TV rays .. #healthylivimg
Pic : my Diva playing basketball :-)