Carrot- Potato- Cucumber raita.
• Thick yogurt chilled 1 1/2 cups
• Carrot 1 medium
• Potato boiled and peeled 1 medium
• Cucumber peeled 1 small
• Spring onion bulbs 1
• Salt to taste
• Red chilli powder a pinch
• Black pepper powder 2 pinches
• Milk chilled 1/4 cup
• Roughly cut carrot, put into a chopper and chop. Cut potato into small cubes. Cut cucumber into small cubes. Chop spring onion bulb. Reserve a little carrot, potato, onion and cucumber.
• Mix spring onion and potato in a bowl. Put carrot in a 2nd bowl and cucumber in a 3rd bowl. Add salt to all three bowls.
• Add red chilli powder to carrot, pepper powder to cucumber and jeera powder in potato.
• Whisk yogurt, add milk and whisk till smooth. Put equal amount of yogurt into the three bowls and mix well. Put all three in individual shot glasses.
• Garnish carrot raita with reserved carrot, potato raita with reservd potato and onion and cucumber raita with grated cucumber.
• Chill and serve.
to open in App