Ok so i have a concern today please help me if possible ..

As u all knw this is my 3rd pregnancy and the gaps between my kids is less and the gynac i use to consult and has done my c section is dam strict and i feel a lil scared when i am in front of her coz of her strict attitude n looks but her operative method and staff is really good

So,this time i decided that i will not go to her and go to another gynac ...

But,this gynac i m going too i m really not getting along wid her nor wid her treatment my hubby suggested to go the previous gynac i really scared coz she gonna say me hundred of things abt gap and protection even she can reject treating me

What u guys say should i go to her???? Or just go to the gynac i m going too????

Akanksha Bajaj(ida_tales) Neha Mani Mishra Neha Vij Richa Chowdhary Resham Java

Pls go to the previous gynac for sure and if u have to listen to a few words it's ok. Not more than Ur health or Ur baby inside. She had been with u for ur previous delivery she is the best one to know about Ur case and yes to guide u about Ur future as well.

Go to the the doctor whom you went to previous issues.It is better because you are already accustomed to her treatment.Even though she says any thing criticising you that will be for only one time.So be patient for any critics.she knows you well your body condition and all and also you have to be very much careful as this is your third delivery which is going to be c- sectiion.Eat well and stay healthy wish you all the best..

What if she refuses to treat me this pregnancy ??? My major concern here is that after my 2nd son after 6 month i was expecting again i went to her for abortion but she said she wont do the abortion and sugeested to go to another doc....she is too harsh and rude at times.
Now my only worry is if she rejectes then????

That time you asked for abortion right so that may be the reason she rejected to take up your case.This time it’s okay and already 2 years gap is there after your second son. Try to take her consultation for once and talk to her.I think there will be no prob to consider and continue your case this time for her

I am going to consult her tomorrow ...lets hope for the best lil scared 😥😯😯😯😯

Just listen to whatever she tells. And tell her that u want a daughter so u couldn't wait.


Did you go to the doctor ?

I advice you to consult your old gynaec as she knows your case and 3rd back to back delivery after LSCS is itself a risky case, so even she will scold you but she will look after you the best.

No couldnt make it today will go on monday for sure

Hi Tabassum did you visit doctor?

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App