• 8 bread slices
• 2 cups paneer (cottage cheese), mashed
• 2 onions finely chopped
• 2 tomatoes finely chopped
• 3 to 4 green chillies finely chopped.
• ¼ green coriander bundle, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoons oil
• a pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
• 1 teaspoon cummin seeds
• ½ teaspoons turmeric powder
• salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. a pinch of asafoetida, green chillis, onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes till light brown.
2. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder and cook on a slow flame for 3 to4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
3. Add the paneer, salt and coriander and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep the mixture aside.
4. On a piece of bread slice spread the paneer mixture,
5. Grill the sandwich and serve. #recipe
to open in App