I have lost my baby 8week pregnency. 2 sin se bhot pain thi...nd spotting bilkul uterus ke line pr tha niche ki trf....nd ultarsound mai ek din phle rk heartbet thi...nxt day no heartbeat nd carsiac activity. Doctor suggest me to abbort....mai kon sa krvau medical abortion..ya operate se..

Am so sorry to hear this dear @shilpa.. pls take care. Agar Doctor Bol rahe hai ki medical abortion karao to unko Best pata hoga. Khushboo Chouhan Priya Sood Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

So sorry to hear this! Dilatation and curettage sahi rahega. Medical abortion ke baad bhi usg hoga. Aggar koi product of conception reh gaya hoga toh d and c karna hoga.
Better go with ur doctor's suggestion. He/she will decide the best for u.

Sorry to hear about this. D&C is better option.

What was the sac size?? If usg is is showing 7 weeks then go for medical termination.. and repeat the usg to check the retained products..

So sorry to hear your loss dear, Please take care.!!

So sad...mujhe toa khud bada dar lagta v after 11 years of marraige 1st time pregnant.hui hun...har ahat pe lagta kahin me apna baby na kho dun..

Kulwinder Kaur dont think aise .. pls always positive socho.. aur apna khayal Rakhiye and be happy, eat healthy go@for your checkup’s , follow BabyChakra tips and .. don’t worry. You ll be fine and Baby will be fine.

Thanx you so much naiyya

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App