#clothdiaper Alert I started my cloth diaper journey when Vanshi was 3 months old and the first cloth diaper I bought was by @bumberrydiapers and honestly that time I didn't like it, because I was unaware of the right ways to use it. But then with time and some R & D, I become comfortable with it. Now I have big stash of my favorite @bumberrydiapers. When I heard about #newlaunched diaper called #sleeper , I was quite excited to try it, and now after trying this @bumberrydiapers #sleeper let me quickly share some points and my personal review with you all:-
Some basic details about @bumberrydiapers #sleeper :-
1. #sleeper just like its name, this is designed specially to make babies sleep more peaceful and keep their bum dry while they sleep.
2. #sleeper has two sperate inserts, and if you are travelling, want to use diaper for long hours or baby is a heavy better then, these two inserts has pockets, you can put hemp inside those pockets for additional absorbency.
3. #sleeper interior is designed with stay dry layer which keeps the baby bum dry, even after using for long hours.
4. #sleeper most important features, two inserts given are partially attached which means adjust according to absorbency.
5. #sleeper outer cover are waterproof and snaps are used to change it according to baby age and size.
These were some details which I think everyone should know if they are looking for cloth diapers.
My experience and rating :-
Well honest review, my daughter is not a heavy wetter + the weather now a days is not cold, so I thought of trying this is during day time, I used it for continuous 6 hours (more than enough for the first time after prep) so yes it worked perfectly, when I touch the top layers they were dry, the top you layers were quite enough to hold the pee and didn't let it go to the third level which is dry layer interior. Talking about the fit and print, fit is just perfect and I always adore colourful prints by #bumberry . So yes this new #sleeper is a big hit for me guys. My rating is 5 out of 5.
Available -#amazon @bumberrydiapers
#clothdiapers #clothdiapermama #bumberry #bumberrymama #bumberrydiapers #mothersfortomorrow #consciousdiapering