mai 2 years sa pregnent nahi ho pa rahi hu kyu

plz help me

Deepti Gonar Abhishek

Please visit a good gynaec. They can definitely help.

Rhituparna Mitra

If you are in Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore, you can check the list of gynecologists and infertility specialists on BabyChakra. Click on Services tab to explore further.

Rhituparna Mitra

You can also consult a good nutritionist and ensure that your body is ready for pregnancy.

Neha Agarwal

Do consult a good gyneac. just in case there are issues, he or she will help.

Rhituparna Mitra

It is also important to get some tests like Sperm count, for your husband

Naheed Rizvi

if u r taking any type of illness medicines... just stop taking it... keep ur mind relaxed... enjoy every moment of life... b always positive...

Recommended Articles

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App