Yesterday I had bought few packs of biscuits and almost 80 percent of the biscuits turned out to be crumbling and broken...first I was really upset with the mess but then made this recipe out of it!!...it turned out to be yummy!!
2-3 packs of biscuits (Parle G, nutrichoice, Good day etc)
2-3 spoons of sugar
Few drops of vanilla essence
Chopped nuts of choice
1/4 cup (dried cherries, tooti fruity, cranberry etc)
3 tsp oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
1 cup milk
1. In a mixer grinder add all biscuits and pulse and grind 2-3 times to make a fine powder. Take out this powder in a bowl.
2. Add sugar, vanilla essence, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oil to this and mix it well with a wisk.
3. Add milk slowly and make a mix of all this which is smooth without lumps. You can add more than a cup.
4. Add nuts and berries of choice and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish and add this batter. Bake it in convection mode for 15 minutes in a microwave.
Keep checking in between as all ovens are different. You can see the mix attaining a dark brown color and becoming like a halwa.
Serve it hot.
You can adjust sugar as per taste. You can add nuts and berries of choice. You can also try giving it a chocolate flavor by using chocolate biscuits and little Coco powder.