மோர் குழம்பு/Buttermilk curry
We won't be satisfied without ending our meals with curd. Yes, I'm one. This makes our meal more plus. Try this traditional summer recepie using buttermilk
Very easy to cook and yummy to eat
Cooking time 10minutes
1. Vegetables (ladies finger/ bottle gaurd)
2. Half Coconut grated
3. Cumin seeds 1 spoon
4. Curry leaves
5. Mustard seeds
6. Turmeric powder - 2 pinch
8. Green Chillies 2 (as per taste)
9. Coconut oil 1 spoon
For Soaking (1 hour before making)
10. Toor Dal (3 spoons)
11. Coriander seeds (3 spoons)
12. Red chili 3 (as per taste)
Soak above 3 ingredients in water before 1hr from preparation.
13. Soaked ingredients (Toor dal, coriander seeds, Redchillies)
14. Cumin seeds,
15. Turmeric powder,
16. Grated Coconut
Blend to smooth paste
For Mor / buttermilk preparation
1. Put the curd in the blender. Give a 2 whip/2 pulse and take it. Don't add water.
1. Clean the ladies finger before make it dry completely. Cut ladies finger 1 inch pieces.
2. Take coconut oil in tawa and add ladies finger to it. Stir well. Let it cook soft.
1. Clean the bottle gaurd and remove the inner part with seeds. Cut it into 2 inch piece
2. Take few water in tawa, add bottle gaurd piece to it. Let it cook soft.
Mor kolambu/ ladies finger buttermilk curry
1. Add the grinded ingredients to the cooked vegetable tawa.
2. Add the buttermilk /Mor to it. Add water according to the consistency needed.
3. Stir everything well and switch off the stove.
4. Take a small tawa.
5. Put few drops of coconut oil and allow Mustard seeds to splutter. Add curry leaves. Add this to tawa which is already done with buttermilk and ladies finger.
Mor kolambu /மோர் குழம்பு/buttermilk curry ready😋