As a new mum you may have probably many number of questions running in your mind. I am also a mom. Your main question will be regarding which diet to be taken by feeding mom to ensure good supply of milk. You will be more concerned about the health and growth of the baby.
Nursing face is the one where you need more attention towards your food and health whatever you eat will be crucial to Ur post delivery recovery. And it also directly affects amount of milk produced. One of the best method to increase breast milk supply is to keep on nursing your baby. Making milk from your baby is more better than any other methods to make milk. Feeding your baby right from birth means that you need to have all the health and strength to be able to feed baby, as well as help your body recover post delivery.
These are some of the best foods to increase breast milk production & are good in terms of bringing you back to health and I have experienced them. 1.Garlic is the best food to increase breast milk supply. It should be introduced to your dialy routine. Garlic powder can be prepared by stirring garlic cloves in ghee and have it with rice.
2. Bread dipped in milk can be taken morning and evening. you can also eat by toasting bread.
3. If you are non vegetarian you can have mutton and fish. Mutton kheema is the best to increase breast milk supply.
4. Green leafy vegetables like Spinach and methi leaves are more essential as this make your baby strong. Include boiled spinach leaves in dough and prepare chapathis or parathas.
5. Cumin seeds also boost milk supply. They also aid in digestion and provide relief against gastric problems.
6.Methi increases milk production. It;can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making;parathas.
7.Oats are rich in iron.Oats are also traditionally believed to ease anxiety and depression.;Oats eaten as porridge or in any other form increases breast milk.
8.A glass of carrot juice also makes wonders and boosts the quality of milk.
9. Include diary products to your diet dialy like milk, yoghurt etc. Namak Haram
10.Drinking water and juices also boosts production. To maintain adequate energy in your body stay well hydrated. Have a glass of water before u nurse your baby. It's better to avoid coffee and tea.
The above mentioned items were my experiences during my early stages of becoming mother a new mommy.