1 cup cooked rice
1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
¼ teaspoon pepper
25 g French beans, chopped finely
1 medium onion, chopped finely
salt to taste
1) Heat oil in a kadai or wok and break both eggs in the oil. Add salt to taste.
2) Scramble the eggs in the oil till cooked, but not brown. Keep aside.
3) Heat oil in a shallow pan, add the onions and fry. When translucent, add the ginger garlic paste and saute.
4) When the raw smell has disappeared, add the beans along with the pepper and just enough salt, since the eggs are already salted.
5) When the beans are cooked, add the eggs and stir it through.
6) Add the cooked rice to the pan and mix till thoroughly combined. Serve warm with tomato ketchup.
23 Dec 2019