Hi Mommies So i have come up with new recipes Sooji porridge/ Kheer
for babies who are 10 month plus. So my son shourya is 20 months old, he like sooji kheer a lot. So how i prepare for him, here is the recipe i know its common recipe. But yes recipe is more interesting and with baby mom can also have these recipe. I make these Sooji powered for 8days and i store it in air tight jar.; INGREDIENTS FOR SOOJI POWDER; 1. Rava/sooji (सूजी): 250 gm
2. Dry Fruits:;Almond (बादाम),;Cashew nut(काजू),;Pistachio(पिस्ता);&;Walnuts(अखरोट) you can add other dry fruits as well if you guys want.
3. Jeera (जीरा): 1 half spoon just for taste
4. Cardamom (इलायची): 2 psc Method How to Make these powder: Roast all the ingredients and grind in mixer and make a powered of it and store it as some it. How to Make Sooji porridge/ Kheer 1. Take 2 tbsp (totally depend on your child);of roasted sooji powered in a sauce pan add required amount of water. you can also;ghee to the sooji and mix everything slowly. ;Make sure there is no lumps formed be very important. Cook the sooji in medium flame until it is cooked completely.
2. Add jaggery in it as per the requirement;
3. You can add milk in it (its optional)
4. Don’t;make it much thick make it thin serve it and enjoy with your babies.