1 cup suji/rava
1 cup curd
1 onion finely chopped
1 carrot grated
½ capsicum finely chopped
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder
½ tsp Garam masala
Ghee for greasing the Idli plate
1) Mix all the ingredients except fruit salt and keep aside
2) Heat a little water in the idli steamer and grease the moulds with ghee.
3) Pour 1 tbsp of batter in each mould leaving some space for it to rise.
4) Use peas for making eyes a small triangular piece of carrot as nose and a tomato piece for lips.
5) Now steam the idli for 10 minutes or till your toothpick comes out clean.
6) Your smiley idlis are ready.
25 Dec 2019