½ cup soaked sago / sabudana
2 boiled potatoes
2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
½ teaspoon black pepper powder
1 green chili, finely chopped (skip if making for kids)
Juice of 1 lemon
Rock salt to taste
1-2 teaspoon ghee
1) Crush the roasted peanuts in a grinder jar.
2) In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled potatoes, soaked sago, add peanut powder, cumin seeds, green chili, salt, coriander leaves, black pepper powder and lemon juice to it.
3) Mix everything very well and make a dough of the mix.
4) Divide the dough into 2 equal portions.
5) Flatten the dough on your greased palms as much as possible.
6) Transfer it to a greased skillet. Cook the thalipeeth from both sides until golden brown.
7) Serve warm with a dip of your choice.
23 Dec 2019