Sweet potato 75gm
Dosa Batter 1 cup
Oil or Ghee 1 tsp
Seasonings as per choice for savory version
For Sweet version
Jaggery - 1 tablespoon
1) Wash the sweet potatoes well
2) Peel the skin
3) Chop the sweet potatoes into small pieces
4) Grind the chopped pieces with little water.
5) After the sweet potatoes have blended well add them to batter.
6) Let the batter sit for few minutes.
7) Meanwhile place the dosa tawa on the stove
8) Pour a laddle of the batter and sprinkle little ghee or Oil
9) After the one side is cooked . flip over to cook the other side.
10) Serve hot with chutney or sauce
23 Dec 2019