-by baybee 1) It is an attractive grip ball with large and small holes.
2) It helps to strengthen the small muscles in the palm and the fingers.
3) It will also promote pincer grasp.
4) It helps in developing motor skills. With complete fingers, it is easy to catch, hold, throw and roll the ball.
5) It is soft and bends with light pressure, so it won't hurt even if it hits the baby when thrown forcefully while playing.
6) The ribs of large holes can be easily gnawed upon by the baby too. So it works as a teether. It can be wasily sterilised with mild soap and warm water.
7) It has a small transparent plastic ball within it which contains colourful beads. The beads create sound when the ball is rolled or shaken.
8) It is multifunctional as it can be used as a ring of bell, a teether , a creeping ball, a catch ball, and a ball for kicking, thereby stimulating visual, auditory and tactile sense as well as aiding in hands and eyes coordinating development also.
9) It is shiny, smooth, flexible, durable and almost indestructible.
10) It is baby safe as it is PVC, latex and phthalates free. I bought this ball when I was prompted by Babychakra’s daily tip at around the begining of his 4th month of life; ‘to introduce a ball to the baby and to allow him to roll the ball to strengthen the arm muscles.’
So, this was Govind’s first ball at 4 months. He wasn’t yet sitting up at that time; he was just mastering rolling over then. But even before being able to hold it, he used to roll it with his tiny feets for a good long 3 to 4 minutes together. Later when he started sitting up he started rolling it and mouthing it. Later at 8 months he was also chasing it. Now he throws it to a distance, crawls and gets hold of it and again throws it. Its a delight to watch him play with it. For sterilising it, I have poured warm to hot water on it also, I thought its shape will get distorted but nothing happened. So sterilisation isn't a issues even if the baby rolls under the bed or sofa. #ballsforbabies #GrowingupwithGovind #AAM #mymommyhoodexperiences #bendyball #bbcreatorsclub
03 Jul 2019