Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
2 years old baby
Seema Kazi Rangnekar
Hello Suchi, in the third trimester you tend to gain more weight as your baby is approaching it's birth weight. This makes the mother feel heavy and difficult to be on her feet the whole day. Since you are working it is more tiring for you.
- keep changing your position every hour. Don't sit or stand for too long
- make sure your chair is comfortable
- if possible place a small stool to keep your feet on
- try and take a short nap on your desk
- try and stretch your arms and legs, do ankle and wrist rotations
- You need to do some stretches to ease the pain. Pregnancy exercises will help you manage the pain.
- A gentle lower body massage can help too.
- Try soaking your feet in warm water with rock salt.
- Lie down with your legs propped up on 4-5 pillows for a couple of minutes at the end of the day
Shuchi hearty congrats on ur pregnancy. It is not uncommon to feel fatigued and drained out during last trimester. Ur baby is big now and taking up a lot of oxygen and nutrition etc. Maybe a diet full of fruits and some fry fruits might help as they will be good for energy levels. Also get urself checked for anemia or any condition. speak to ur doctor. wish u a lot of luck and all will be fine :)
- Instead of exercising for an hour at a stretch, you can walk for 15-20 minutes in the morning and again for15-20 minutes in the evening
- Your body needs rest as its doing double the work. Try and take some days off to rest it out
hey sweety. be strong. motherhood is a big challenge both physically and mentally. it is mind over matter. be tough and try to focus on other things. chat with us whenever you need us
thanks for all the support and advice everyone. truly touched!
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! to join India’s largest parenting community
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: