We heard you! Deals on food are back! Use Code BBCFOOD & Get Flat 15 % Off
Q:

had my last checkup today doc had called to take the final decision for delivery my water level is at border line 8.3 and i have completed 9 months weight has gone up to 108 kgs bp is high 140 so doc has asked me to get admitted tonite and she will induce soo wat should i consider waiting more or getting admitted tonite?? experts please suggest



Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

hello rumsha...
it will be best if you admit to night... your doctor is right... relax and go for it... all the best... waiting for surprise 🤗👍
take care..

asha chaudhry

hey rumsha! best wishes & prayers! do update us whn u can!

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Phone
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/11980