what is the best medicine for calcium carbonate with Vitamin D3 tablet

Mera bta 3yrs ka kuch nhi khata m kya kru

Please ask your gynaecologist about medicines.

Jali please take supliments as prescribed by your gynecologist. They will prescribe you according to your health condition.

You can ask for calcitriol or macalvit for d3 you need different tablet.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App