मेरी पत्नी का पेट कुछ टाइम रुक रुक कर दर्द करता है ओर पेट टाइट हो जाता है तो क्या करु में डॉक्टर को दिखाऊ या आप कुछ बताओ

Aap ek baar doctor ko dikhye unse salah le ..

Agar Ruk Ruk kar pain aa rha hai aur dheere dheere badh rha hai to aapko ek bar doctor Ko dikha lena chahiye

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App