Hlo mam mere ek eyes me bhot dard ho rha h vha pe ek funsi si nikl rhi h me kya kru plz help me

Aap doctor ko dikhao

Anon, aap paani ubal lo aur gunguna ho jae toh cotton se seko. Doctor se baat kro, wo medicine bhi denge lagane.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.