Mera blood group A negative Hain aur husband ka O Positive hain to isase kya problem ho skti Hain aur kya krna chahiy

Apko doctor se baat krni chahiye. Wo test karayenge aur us hisab se treatment btayenge. Injection lagega

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles