After taking proper diet and iron medicine my haemoglobin is continuously dropping current 8.8 .And my gynaecologist suggest me to consult physician for anaemia. Don't know to whom I consult. Anyone plz suggest me docter for consultation regarding this plz

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles