Hi, I m having severe headache pain pls suggest me tablet

Jayashri Khairnar-Mali

lots of water and take tab combiflam n tab aceloc

Sonali Shivlani

It is best that you just take a simple crocin and for the future take a prescription from the doctor. Also try having someone give you a head massage for relief.

Shweta Uchil

please do not take combiflam, my doctor advised against it. a crocin will do just fine

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/2916