Hi All my baby is 6month old n he has got ulcer inside his upper lip. What should i do for it.??or should i consult doc pls help

Yes please consult a doctor. He will give proper medicine

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles