Hi all of u, plz suggest me can i give grip water to my 4 and half mnth son bcoz sumone is saying to do so.

Manju Subramaniam

if ur baby suffers from gastric problem, u can give cripe water.if not give it after introducing solid foods.

Roopashree Siddireddy

boil some ajwain seeds in water...and you drink it. Gripe water is not good..they will say. If baby is suffering too much...please check once with your Paediatrician.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/5619