Aaj dopher se pait m halka halka pain h or sath m niche wet b horaha h ajj kya karu..plz help

Agar jyada wet ho raha to please doc ko dikha le ek baar.

Little bit of wetness is fine.If it's much consult a doc.

Agar pain jada hai aur u comfortable ho to doctor ko dikha lo

you should consult your gynae

It's just normal.if it's too much pain thn consult u r gynecologist

Meri beti 2 month ki h mujhe usko feed karane m bahut pain hota h plzzzz koi advise do

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles