Meri wife ko teen bar misscarige hi chuka h.samajh me ngi at Kya kru

You must check with your gynecologist to know the reason for miscarriage and plan for next pregnancy.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/91787