Ask spottin was seen frquently even after medications ...sonography was done today again...n doctor says gestational sac is compressed....so they have given me two options
1. Wait for a week for nxt; sonography if any positivity found(hardly 10%) chances
2. Or give up and abort.
Also if i go with second option
Doctor says abortion can be done through medicines
Mom says get proper cleaning done...